- • Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- • Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- • Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- • Age of the tires (DOT number)
- • Poor ride quaulty
Why is it important?
- • Safety
- • Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehiclee
- • New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- • See illustration below for stopping distance comparison
Need new tires?
Schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!Schedule Tire Service
About Frankfort Toyota
Welcome to Frankfort Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Frankfort, Louisville, Nicholasville, Richmond, Lexington, Florence, Georgetown, Shelbyville, Waddy, Bagdad, Owenton, Midway, Simpsonville and Lawrenceburg.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Frankfort, Louisville, Nicholasville, Richmond, Lexington, Florence, Georgetown, Shelbyville, Waddy, Bagdad, Owenton, Midway, Simpsonville and Lawrenceburg areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.